Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Carpooling

Folks,

Driving is a hassle these days, so for those that want to ease the burden let's see if we can't share some rides. Especially those coming from the San Jose side of the hill. Vehicles with four or more people (and all hybrid vehicles) can be parked in the special Hybrid/Carpool area next to the festival entrance.

I am volunteering all day Saturday and Sunday and I plan to drive both days. For those that are interested, I plan to leave Santa Cruz at 7:30AM Saturday and 10:30AM Sunday. I plan to leave Laguna Seca soon after quitting time both days.

So far, I have Dan riding with me Sat and Sun, and Buff on Sun. That leaves two open seats on Sat, and one on Sun.

Let me know if you'd like to take those seats at those times. You can leave a comment to this post, or email me (rhen_tww at yahoo dot com).

-Rich

No comments: